“Facebook not working on Android” is common problem usually occurs on Android phone for some reasons including Facebook App is outdated, insufficient memory on your phone, poor internet connection problem, Android OS update issues and/ or some other bugs already with your phone.
Display adapter driver, or called graphics card or video card is a plug-in card in a desktop computer that performs graphics processes. It is an expansion card that connects to a computer to motherboard. It determines the maximum resolution, refresh rate and number of colors that can be displayed on the monitor screen. It is because of this piece of hardware, you are able to see any page.
It is not surprising when you logged into a website only to find out they’re now sending unwanted emails to your Gmail section. It is also a normal happening for regular users like you, that they register an account to a website and end up more junk emails from that site. This page is purely a dedication for such users. It tells you about how to stop getting emails from a website.
“Android WiFi Authentication Problem” states that your Android device refuses to connect to WiFi network. This problem occurs due to several reasons including problematic WiFi network, misconfiguration in network settings, unsuccessfully try to connect to WiFi, password is incorrect, IP address is incorrect, and/or something went wrong with your Android device.
Over 14.5 billions of spam emails are set every single day. So, you might get wonder how you can block such email addresses in Gmail or other service providers. Well, with this article, we assist you how to block someone from email you. So, let’s begin without wasting much of your time.
Blocking a particular email address of email service providers such as Gmail means that you cut someone out of your life. By then, you will no longer receive messages from that account on your Inbox. So, if you are sure you want somebody not to email you, follow our guides provided below.
Guides how to block someone from emailing you
- Open the sender’s email (of whom you want to block),
- You will find a little arrow button next to reply button, click on it
- A drop down menu will appear with different options, select “Block (Sender’s name)” option,
- You will be then asked for the confirmation if you want to block the sender’s email address and move all future emails form it to the spam folder through another pop-window. Give your assent by clicking on the Block button,
- Then, you will see the confirmation message, saying that you’ve successfully blocked the sender.
This is the way how to block someone from emailing you. After this, you will not receive any message from this email address. However, if you mood get change and want to receive email from the same address anytime later, read the below paragraph.
You can unblock this account anytime later on, if you want. For this, simply option the email you’ve received from it and click on the little arrow next to the reply button, scroll down on the drop-down menu appear and select “Unblock (sender’s name)” option. If even after this, you won’t receive the email from the sender, follow these steps:
- Click on the settings gear icon,
- Select Settings option,
- Go to Filters and Blocked Addresses,
- Select the email address you want to unblock
As the scammers can generate new email addresses to reach your Inbox, you should create rule to block an entire domain name in a single step.
Steps to block entire domain
- Click on the triangle located on the search bar,
- Type the email address (domain name) of the sender,
- Click on “Create filter with this search” option located on the button right corner,
- Then, click on the “Delete it” option that will automatically delete all the emails from the desired email address
- Click Create Filter
As you know now how to block someone from emailing you, you are in better position deal with the case when you get frustrated with constant messages from a particular email on your Inbox. However, if the case is that you receive threats, intimidation tactics, or harassment through an email, we suggest you report these people to your local authorizes such as Police near you as these are just a violation of Gmail’s Program Policies.
“Intel Graphics Media Accelerator x4500” is On-board graphics adapter belongs to Intel Corporation. This chipset has no graphics memory but its takes up to 384MB of memory space from main memory. This display adapter is also known as Mobile Intel 4 Series Expres Chipset Family in the drivers of Intel brands. It supports DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 features.